Email : support[dot]cpms-dot[at]nic[dot]in
For Technical Help : (011) 23036439, 23036511
For Administrative and Training Help : dir-acs1-dot[at]nic[dot]in
Comprehensive Pension Management System (CPMS) is an end-to-end software developed and implemented by the Department of Telecom. It covers all activities starting from pension sanction, authorization, and disbursement. It also enables the pensioner to track latest status of pension.
Retirees can get connected by logging on to www.dotpension.gov.in. Retiring employees will receive user ID and Password on their mobile number.
The pensioner will continue to be credited to the designated bank account of the pensioner after implementation of CPMS. However, Controller of Communication Accounts (CCA) becomes the pension disbursing authority (PDA) in place of Post Offices and CPPC of Banks. Thus, the CCA becomes the single window authority dealing with all pension relating activities of pensioners.
CPMS implementation will benefit the pensioner in the following ways:
• Direct transfer of pension by the CCA to the pensioner’s bank account through CPMS will eliminate the delay caused by involvement of the CPPC
• It will eliminate the need for Transfer of pension cases from one Circle to another. This in turn will ensure that pensioners drawing pension in a bank located in another state (different from where he retired) start getting pension without any time-lag.
• Any revision in pension will get effected without delay. Calculation and payment of arrear will take place automatically once the pension is revised.
• The time-lag between change in Dearness Relief (DR) and its payment will be minimized as latest DR rates will be updated centrally.
• Age-linked enhancement of pension will take place on attaining the designated age.
• The pensioner will be able to access and take print-out of details of pension payment by logging into CPMS with the login ID provided to the pensioner.
• TDS and Form-16 will be provided by the CCA without any intervention from the pensioner.
The pension is credited to the account on the last working day of the month. In case of arrears etc. the amount will be credited Out of Cycle on earliest possible day.
The pensioner is not required to visit any office.
A digitally signed PPO shall be sent to Pensioners dashboard. However, a Printed copy shall also be sent via post to pensioner’s address by PDA section.
Yes, the pensioner can open a joint account with his/her spouse. The account details of the same must be communicated to the Pension Section of the CCA office. The same will be updated into the CPMS software, and the pension will flow into the new account.
Yes. Every pensioner will get a login ID and Password after the forms are sent to retiree online for filling them and sending to the Head of the Office (HoO).
The Pensioner will be able to access the following services by logging into CPMS:
• Progress of his pension case. At any point of time.
• Lodge a grievance from the CPMS portal itself. Otherwise he/she can always contact the CCA office over Phone with his query.
• View details of pension received and take print-out of pension payment slip.
• View PPO and sanction orders
The pensioners covered under CPMS needs to submit application in prescribed form along with details of bank account and bank undertaking to the CCA office. Pension will be credited to the new bank account once the PDA changes bank details in CPMS. There will be no need for recalling PPO from Bank and transferring pension case from one state to another.
In case of unfortunate death of the employee/pensioner, the Death Certificate along with Life certificate (or DLC) of family pensioner may be sent to CCA office.
Once the Death Certificate is received, the pension can either start in the same month or the next. Family pensioner need not visit CCA office for commencing disbursement of family pension.
The CPMS software is integrated with SMS gateway. At various stages of the pensionary benefits calculation, the SMS and Emails will be triggered by the system to the retiree/dependent provided a working mobile number has been provided.
The pensioner’s dashboard, has a link to Pension Ledger. It can be accessed online, and previous pension paid amounts will be shown.
Pensioner can directly contact the CCA office for the details. In case of any grievance, he/she can lodge the same from his dashboard itself.
Yes, income tax is deducted at source for all pensioner (not family pensioners), as per provisions of Income Tax Act and instructions issued by the Income Tax Department.
PDA section of CCA office is responsible for deducting the TDS on Pension.
The investment details need to be sent to the PDA section of CCA offices. On the pensioner’s dashboard, pensioners may log in and feed their details and upload supporting documents. Taking a printout of above, they can send along with document to CCA office by post.
Pensioners can also download the income tax proforma available on www.dotpension.gov.in and fill it up and then send the duly filled form along with enclosures to CCA.
Grievance can be lodged from the Pensioner’s dashboard online. The grievance can also be reported to the CCA office directly. A dedicated toll-free helpline 1800-113-5800 is also available. Mails can be sent to email@example.com
"© 2017 Designed by NIC & Department of Telecommunications, Developed and Maintained by M/s Uneecops Technologies Ltd, Hosted by NIC."